Saturday, December 5, 2009

Two Week Notice

Well my title is inspired by the fact that hopefully if everything goes according to plans that I will be on a plane to Cuba in two weeks. I am so beyond excited. I have not seen my husband in 113 days! August 15th was the last time I felt his arms around me. I miss him so much and can't wait to spend the holidays with him. I will miss my family time but I will see them when I get back.

I have to finish up the rest of my Christmas shopping today since I will be leaving early. The past few weeks have been good. Thanksgiving was a great time with family. It was tough with Jonathan not being here and I didn't get to talk to him that day either. It was a good time anyways. Jack turned 2 the following Saturday which is still hard for me to believe. Seemed like just a few days ago I was driving up to Demorest to meet my precious nephew for the first time. Now he is 2 and I will be welcoming my second precious nephew into the world end of February. Looks like Josh and I will have to share our birthday celebration with one more, but I don't think we mind! ;)

Well, I got to go make my shopping list so I know what I need to get. Hope you all enjoy your weekend and I got to get going to I can get back before 4:00 to watch the football game.

1 comment:

  1. We will sure miss you, but are excited about you getting to see Jonathan after a long 4 months! I guess we'll get to stretch our celebration out some and have more presents when you return!

    ReplyDelete