Tuesday, June 18, 2013

3...seriously!

Ok, so this morning was a little too hectic to do his white onesie and sticker shot but here is one I took this morning anyway. My baby is 3 months old today!! FYI- The onesie and sticker shot will be taken later!


As you can tell from him being shirtless, it was just one of those mornings! haha! I can't believe he is 3 months old! It seems like just a couple weeks ago I was amazed that he was 3 WEEKS old!! This little guy is a trooper for sure! He is a great little guy- no doubt! 

He is sleeping through the night. He is still not a fan of the crib but he has a little hammock sling that he sleeps in safely at night all swaddled up. He always makes me giggle in the mornings when I change his diaper. As soon as I undo the velcro on his swaddle he throws his arms up in the air as if to say, "I am free!!" 


He still scratches his face a lot despite the fact that I try my best to keep his nails cut and filed! It is going to make his 3 month old pictures in a few days interesting if he doesn't leave his face alone!!

He loves to "talk" to anyone who will listen and even more when you talk back. I love driving down the road and turning off the radio and listening to him "talk." 


I have gotten a few laughs out of him but for the most part he just smiles real big at you. His eyes just light up when he smiles and it is something I will forever cherish. I love picking him up in the afternoon and seeing him smile when he sees me, melts my heart! 


He is an eating champion...as you can tell! He is putting down 5 ounces most times and at night in the morning he puts away 6 ounces. He is still in the correct size clothing so not too pudgy...just the right amount! We haven't broken into the 3-6 month clothes yet. We are still in 3 months for the most part. Still wearing a few 0-3 months outfits. 

He loves to face outwards so he can see what is going on.



He likes to swing, most days! If he is not too tired. This morning he was a little too tired but because mommy needed to shower, he ended up crying himself to sleep in the swing by the time mommy got out of the shower. :)

He still likes playing on his play mat and is gradually becoming acquainted with the fact that mommy is going to put him on his tummy for at least a little while each day. He doesn't hate it so much but he does "talk" pretty much the whole time and it does make me wonder what he is saying!


He is getting so used to baths and not crying anymore that we have ventured into the pool a few times. Twice this past weekend with his cousins and aunt. His sweet aunt brought the old baby float his cousins used when they were young. He lounged around and floated with mommy for quite a while before finally succumbing and taking a nap while the rest of us kept swimming.

He still doesn't keep much on his feet these days but he does have some super cute shoes I have been able to keep on him for short periods of time. It is the small victories that you must celebrate the most, right? You would celebrate too if you got to see these cute little shoes!


He still tolerates me dressing him up on Sundays and taking a picture, he doesn't always smile for me. I couldn't get a smile out of him this past week because he was too busy wondering when I was going to give him his bottle!


He is still very much the light of his mommy's life and I am loving every minute of this sweet little guy's life and doing my best to cherish every moment because I know I will look back and say three years old...he is supposed to still be 3 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment