Friday, September 10, 2010

Address and more

Well we finally got our APO address. It is as follows:
Jonathan or Emily Rupard
CMR 418 Box 333
APO AE 09058

Just try to let me know when you send anything so I know when to go check for it. Once Jonathan starts officially working he will be able to check it when he goes in but for now he does not go over there all too often.

We are still not too sure when we will be out of temporary housing. The apartment we are in right now is not that bad but I am definitely ready to make my home here and I can't do that until we are there! lol. We did manage to get by the lending office and get some pots and pans and other essential kitchen supplies on loan. Other than that there is not much more to update you on. Jonathan did manage to find the soccer team that was put together or soldiers here and they have their first game Sunday. So as you can imagine he is very excited about playing again and is loving that.

No comments:

Post a Comment