Thursday, February 27, 2014

Someone Remind Me...

Next year when I start talking about Ian turning 2...someone remind me that I should start planning his birthday in December because I am a mere 2 weeks away and aside from sending out invitations, in a much later time frame than I originally planned...totally unprepared. Guess I know what I will be trying to get done this weekend! I am excited and I know you don't have to go all over board for a first birthday that they don't even care about but you know what? I care! I want it to be something he can look at pictures and see the people that were there to celebrate with him and it is his first birthday! Whether he knows it or not, it is a big deal!

So excuse me while much of my free time is dedicated to figuring out what decorations and food I need. And while I mull for another day or two whether or not I want to make his cake or have someone else do it! I don't want to mess it up! I might make a trial cake this weekend...we will see! Ian will be spending Saturday morning with his Pops on his dad's side so it will be a race to get a bunch of stuff done during that time! haha! Lastly, I will leave you with this picture that kind of sums up how I feel about only having two more weeks before the party:


1 comment: