Wednesday, April 1, 2009

December 12th

So an official date has been set! December 12th! Only about 250 days to go! It has made Jonathan being gone a little bit easier because I have something really exciting to look forward to when he does get home! I did get to talk to him very briefly last night and fill him in on the few wedding details! He is very excited! My theory is he planned this whole thing so he didn't have to be involved with all the wedding stuff grooms try to get out of but their brides never let them. He a sneaky man! lol. Jk! I know he would be here in a heartbeat if he could. I miss him so much but finally got my first letter from him on Monday. I am actually really exciting about writing him letters. I mean even my sister still loves to get the mail! ;) Just imagine how exciting when it is a heart felt letter from your future husband!

I am already so excited about getting everything started! My mom, my sister, and I are going to try to go dress shopping next Friday. My mom is going to help me get my registry started next week while I am on Spring Break. I am afraid the people are going to think I am delusional if I don't get my engagement ring back before we go. I am going to walk in to register for wedding gifts sans my fiance and my engagement ring? Haha! The whole idea makes me laugh! Hopefully I will get my ring back next week! My finger is tired of being without it!

1 comment:

  1. I kept meaning to email you and bug you that all your date-changing drama would be great blog material. Glad to finally see it here. So, I guess we're going dress shopping next Friday? I hope it's okay if Jack comes. Where are we going? Have you looked at stuff to decide what style you might like?
    Are you still good to come and babysit on Saturday night (around 5:45 or 6) and all day Tuesday? I hope so. Jack misses you!

    ReplyDelete