Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's Been a While

Sorry, I have been pretty slack about updating my blog here! My sincerest apologies to everyone, aka my sister and mom! :) Well this weekend will be a very busy one! Friday, tomorrow, I have to leave right after work to go to Loganville for the rehearsal dinner for Jonathan's dad. Saturday morning and afternoon I will be at a coaching clinic in Atlanta for volleyball next year. I have to leave slightly early from that to leave for Tim and Karen's wedding back in Loganville. Then on Sunday I will hopefully get a chance to see my mom for a day late celebration of her birthday. Sunday night Dilyn will be moving some of her stuff in because she is going to stay with me while she takes summer classes at Emmanuel. YAY!

I got to talk to Jonathan a good bit last Sunday which my mom will probably not be too happy about once she gets the cell phone bill but hopefully she will understand under the circumstances. I miss him so much. I have 35 more days until I get to see him! I am sooo excited about June 4th! I am so proud of him because he is doing so well! I wish I could just see him though!! I love him so much!! Well, I got to get ready for bed! Night!

1 comment:

  1. if she whines about the bill, just tell her that you'll start saving all your minutes for JR's calls (ie. no more talking to her)...that will probably change her mind..lol!

    glad you got to catch up with him. missed seeing you Sunday. how many more days of school to go?

    ReplyDelete