Sunday, May 16, 2010

Here Comes Cash



So sorry that it has been a while, Laura! ;) Things have been super busy with school wrapping up and Cash coming. Last Saturday I went to McDonough, Ga. and picked up my sweet lil guy. He is a 2 months old miniature daschund that is choc and tan. He has the biggest ears I think is possible but that just makes him even cuter. I can't wait for daddy to get home and meet our sweet baby. He has done pretty welll so far. We have had very few accidents thus far, so good job for sweet little Cash! This past Saturday we went to the Marigold Festival with mom and dad and he had a lot of fun getting loved on by his mema and getting lots of "awwwws" and "he is so cute" statements from many of the festival attendees. Right now he is regularly sleeping in his kennel at night and while I am gone at work. This was difficult at first but he has gotten better. I can't wait to spend the summer with him.




The school year is quickly coming to an end. I have two more weeks to get my babies ready for first grade. I feel like this year has just flown by. It is going to be especially hard to let my little ones go this year because I will not be able to watch them grow next year. I am also going to miss all the sweet and wonderful people that have become part of my work family over the last two years. I have had the wonderful opportunity to work with some amazing people that I will never forget.




Jonathan is at about 13 weeks, 90 days, as of right now. That seems like forever but I keep reminding myself that it is one less day than before. I know that this time has made us stronger in a lot of ways but it has also been difficult to really connect in ways. It is very hard to feel so distant from someone that is so close to your heart and not be able to do much to fix it. We are both ready for this time to be over and truly start our lives together. Christ has been so faithful to get us through this time and I know that we can get through anything with Him in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. what a great update. you have such a great attitude and healthy perspective on your time away from Jonathan. God will bless you both for your patience and understanding

    ReplyDelete