Monday, August 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well I know I promised a picture with this next blog and I hate to disappoint but I am afraid I am going to have to! :( I have taken a few pictures but I have done everything I know how to do to get Jonathan's laptop to recognize my card for my camera and it refuses so...boo!!! As soon as I can gain access to a computer that will recognize it we are in good shape.

So, Jonathan arrived back around 4:30 safely. We were safe back in each other's arms again a little after 5. It was wonderful to be in his arms again. We drove part of the way back Saturday night stopping and staying the night at a hotel in Perry, Ga. We then got up early and drove the remainder of the way to Loganville Sunday morning in order to go to church with his dad and other family members. We had a wonderful lunch with his family and spent the rest of the day listening to some of Jonathan's crazy stories and looking at pictures and relaxing.

Jonathan and I spent the majority of this morning up at Fort McPherson in Atlanta trying to get all our moving stuff worked out. We also met up with one of Jonathan's good friends, Jay, for lunch at The Varsity. We are back at his dad's house now enjoying a little bit of downtime. We are going out to eat tonight with Tim, Karen, the girls, and Ben (his cousin). Like I said, I will get a picture up as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. hope you guys are enjoying your time visiting family and also getting lots of stuff squared away and finalized.

    if you have a free night and want to come join us for dinner, let me know. otherwise, i guess i'll see you Sunday

    ReplyDelete