Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bye Bye Double Digits

Today marks ten more days, our last day in double digits!!! YAY!!! I have managed to stay fairly busy the past week and have therefore not posted, I have also not posted until I knew I had pictures to put on here for fear of the wrath of my sister. ;) Last week I got to eat dinner with my lifelong friend, Ashley. She is expecting a baby and sadly that sweet little girl will not get here until after I leave but I am sooo looking forward to seeing lots of pictures and meeting her someday. We had a good time catching each other up on what has been going on in our lives.

Last week I also got the chance to play competitive volleyball for the first time in a while. It was so much fun. My team lost mainly because we had some boys that refused to stay where they were supposed to be so they always got burnt and then they got in everybody else's way. They were quite frustrating to play with but its kind of like whatever, typical egos. It was still fun.

Monday mom and I went up to Laura's to spend the day with her and the boys. It was definitely a less "drama" filled Monday as Jack was having a much better day than last Monday. Tuesday I ventured back up to Laura's to go to splash zone one last time with her and the boys. It was not very crowded when we got there so Jack had a lot of fun swimming with Laura in the lazy river. He was doing "my by self." Later in the afternoon some of the camps started rolling in and it got a little too crowded for Jack so we headed out for lunch at Chik-fil-A. We made a stop by Target where we all split a giant cookie. YUMMM!!!

Today I have to head into Athens to take my engagement ring to Zales because I noticed Sunday that one of the small diamonds on the side is missing. I am just hoping that they can get it fixed and done by the time we leave. I dont want to have to go too long without it either. The sooner I can get it back the better. It is kind of crazy because I JUST had it checked last Wednesday. But it is ok because it is covered by the insurance we have on both rings. So hopefully it won't be a big deal. Well I have to go get Cash up so we can eat breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. yah! so glad so much of your time has been spent with us. see you friday!

    ReplyDelete