Friday, February 24, 2012

Re-Run

A good friend of my husband's is coming over for dinner tonight. He is a single soldier and we love to have him over for dinner whenever we can. Since the bacon cheese chicken I made about a month or so ago got such rave reviews from my husband, it will be making a second appearance tonight. It is currently at home cooking in the crockpot- I hope. I say I hope because this morning I had just enough time to fry the bacon I needed. I left Jonathan in charge of sprinkling in the cheese and bacon once it cooled and turning the crockpot on low. I am finishing up some last minute preparations for the 100th day of school on Monday here at work. ( I know blogging is not working- but give me a break just this once!) So here is to hoping that dinner tonight is a successful re-run of the last time it was made!

No comments:

Post a Comment