Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birthday Bash

Well I had promised to tell you about my bowling birthday bash a couple weeks ago. We had some wonderful friends set aside time on their Friday night to come bowl, eat pizza, and just have a good time all in honor of little ole me! :) It was so much fun to hang out and relax after a long week of unpacking and organizing as much as possible. Here are some photos from the night. Unfortunately I was too busy having fun to take a whole lot of pictures~ :)







Then a few friends came over to our messy half way packed up house to hang out. We also had some surprise visitors from Schweinfurt, the GREENS!! They ended up staying with us for the weekend which was so wonderful!! Here you can see how some people were all partied out before my birthday officially ended. The boys and their kiddos had so much fun they were zonked a little before midnight hit~ haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment