Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On Our Way!



This picture best describes how I feel about moving. It is literally picking up your house and moving it somewhere else. For me, it was particularly nerve racking because I had to entrust complete strangers to pack my things carefully and move them. If you recall, I mentioned that the last time I experienced German movers- it was certainly not the most pleasant experience. I was so nervous that I was going to have a similar or worse experience this go around. To my pleasant surprise this time was WAY better!! There were three men and they were all nice as could be. They got a kick out of my husband's rubber band ball he has been making for a while now- it is about the size of softball now. They were so sweet to the dogs. They also got a kick out of a certain straw I got from my sister a while back before I got married. Why I still have this straw I am not real sure, I guess more for laughs than anything else. Anyhow, they did a great job and I made sure to tell them that.

Now the oh so fun part begins of unpacking and re-organizing. I am about half way there. Anyhow, still no internet at home, I am at work now- and got to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment