Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ten Fingers, Ten Toes




Well I promised to update soon about the baby boy. The 20-week ultrasound confirmed it is definitely a boy. This is a picture I snapped the morning I officially hit 20 weeks. It is so hard to believe that I am half way there. I feel like I have doubled in size since this picture, however I know that is not true. Haha. I will reach 22 weeks this coming Friday. I get to take the ever so coveted glucose drink test on my next doctor's visit. Yay! I got the drink that apparently taste like flat sprite. Haha, oh goodie! I have been feeling my sweet little boy fluttering around for a couple weeks now and it is amazes me each time. I am so thankful for the reminder of this precious life growing inside me.




Here is my sweet boy's profile at his 20 week ultrasound. He was very active during his ultrasound. I got to hear his heart beat again and even got to capture it on video, so I could send it to his dad. It also was a great thing for me because now I can listen to my sweet boy's heart beat whenever I want now. The tech checked everything and said everything looked great. He has ten fingers and ten toes, his heart looks great, his brain looked great, and his spine too. He got the hiccups during the ultrasound. I couldn't feel these but you could see his stomach jumping up and down and she said he had the hiccups. We have also decided on a name for our sweet little bundle: Ian Matthew. Everyday things get more and more real and it makes me so excited to meet my sweet boy!!


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you...this little boy is going to have an AMAZING mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! And happy to hear you're having a boy! They seem to be few and far between...at least in my experience! I can't wait to read about when you feel him kick hard! It's too much fun!

    ReplyDelete