Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Rumble and Tumble


I forgot how much I missed Target until I found my new favorite winter hat, plus matching scarf and gloves! Haha. It is probably a good thing that Target does not ship to APO or I would have been much worse off in Germany! I am incredibly thankful that I will get to enjoy in the Thanksgiving festivities with my family again for the first time in a couple years.

I am in my 22nd week with my little Ian and he is rumbling around a lot now. He loves the wee hours of the morning when I have to roll over and get comfortable again to let me know he is there. It is such a wonderful thing to feel him moving and kicking. I love that it is easier to feel him now because it is an ever-present of the miracle that God is working inside this tummy of mine. So wonderful. Well, off to get my hair trimmed and colored back to natural color so I don't feel like I have to mess with it too much during the rest of the pregnancy and when little bit comes along!

1 comment: