Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ian Matthew


 Well my first baby shower was today! My sweet and dear college roomie put together a shower and my amazing mother helped. It was so much fun!! I got to see some of Jonathan's family I haven't seen in a while and they were tickled that I am finally starting to show. Ian is kicking up a storm right now as I write this. He must want me to tell you how excited he is about all the great goodies he got today!





We had a great spread of yummy foods. Ian's favorite today was the carrots and ranch dip, healthy boy! ;) The cake was yummy too! Ian's bedding has animals on it so we tried to do an animal theme and of course blue!!


 Like I said, Ian got a lot of great goodies today from sweet friends and family. He got his pack n' play, his bedding, lots of cute clothes, some of his bath stuff, some diapers, pacifiers, bibs, and of course lots of love. I have to admit opening baby presents is a lot more fun than opening wedding presents in front of people because baby stuff is so cute and it is for Ian, not me so it is not so weird having everyone watch you. :)



I got to see one of my sweet childhood friends who is about three weeks ahead of me. My mother insisted on getting a shot of us and our bellies. We are both having boys and I hope they will be friends just like us mommies are friends. It is somewhat mind boggling to think that I will be so much bigger in just three weeks! I feel like I get bigger everyday, which obviously I do a little bit everyday but I feel like every morning I wake up and sit up in bed and am like, how did that happen? Haha. My sweet Ian loves the morning time too so that makes it ok to see how big I am when I feel him moving around. My sweet boy is going to be a morning person I think. Hehe, not like his mom or dad I am afraid! :) Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing baby shower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog. I would love for you to come check out mine, maybe we could follow each other?
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete