Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dark Days





Ok, so it has been a while. I did go have my hair dyed back to a color that is closer to its natural color. It is a little darker now but will lighten up. I am pleased knowing I won't have to worry about the upkeep of dying it light for a while. I also got new glasses for the first time in about five years. It was long overdue. Haha, so here is the updated look.

So far I like it. It took me a while to get used to seeing my hair so dark again but now that I am used to it, I wish I would have done it sooner. I think if I ever go back light again it will be only for a season.




I have hit the 24 week landmark. I just got back this morning from doing my glucose test, yucky drink. Ian is still moving around a good bit. He loves to move around in the morning when I am starting to wake up. He moves throughout the day as well but not as much as he does in the early morning.

I am really starting to poke out now and I am hoping that people can realize it is because of pregnancy and not a really big meal. :) His heart rate still sounded good this morning although with the combination of it being morning and 50 grams of sugar in mom he was very mobile so it was hard to listen to it for a long time because he would move again. Silly boy! Well that is the update for now. Ian's first shower is this Saturday and I am so excited, so more on that coming!


2 comments:

  1. Love your hair and yay for a baby shower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and you are all baby! (Jealous.) We're like twinsies! (Except I'm 8 months post-partum. Haaa.)

    ReplyDelete