Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yummy

I had time to make and decorate cookies for Thanksgiving. I don't get the chance to do it often, but I really enjoy it. I like to imagine that I could do it all the time but it takes more time than I usually have to give. In fact, I don't know if I will get around to making some for Christmas but I definitely plan on making some for Ian's birthday party! Is it sad that I am already looking forward to that? My dear sister is a party queen and maybe she rubbed off on me a bit, because I am looking forward to decorating and everything for his birthday! Yes, I will undoubtedly be one of those crazy moms who goes overboard for a one year old's birthday...you have pinterest to thank for that! :) Anyhow here are my cookies I made. I finished off the last one yesterday!!



1 comment: