Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Partying Hard

We had so much fun Saturday celebrating my little man turning one and I am so incredibly thankful for all the wonderful friends and family that came to love on him! It was a beautiful day and one I thoroughly enjoyed!


Big cousins Sam and Jack pushing Ian around in the car that used to be Jack's when he was a baby. I love that my little man has things that used to belong to his big cousins!
Sweet friends getting some grub. It was just wonderful to be surrounded by people that I love who had shown Ian and me love and support!
This was the only time he really got into it. Other than this, he was trying to use the spoon and was mainly interested in the sprinkles. Haha.
Singing Happy Birthday. Jack was saying "cha, cha, cha" and Sam didn't want him too. Haha. Made for an interesting version! They helped Ian blow out the candle.
Soaking up the sunshine on a gorgeous day in the back of Mr Pete's truck.
Wonderful friends and family celebrating this sweet one year old!
Opening presents was not quite as exciting since we were nearing the normal nap time hour but he didn't fuss and was intrigued by most of it so a win overall!
Not sure what all these people are fussing about. Just give me my milk and rocking chair- I will be a happy guy!






2 comments: