Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Love that smell!

Well, I am way behind and since you were last here we have finally been able to meet and snuggle on my precious niece Emma! She was born late on a Friday night and we love her already. Since her arrival her parents have been busy adjusting and getting ready to move this weekend! Very busy and exciting times for my brother and his family. This sweet face makes it all worth it though!
We have also been busy with Vacation Bible School last week. We had a blast but it was definitely a busy time and one we are glad to be recovering from! I had a great time leading the first grade girls group and Ian had a blast playing with his church friends all week.
Friday and Saturday was spent doing virtually nothing but relaxing around the house and swimming when the weather was nice! My little sport has become quite a fan of the pool and it is so much fun to watch him stick his face in the water. I am very glad he is getting used to the water and liking it now. It will be interesting to see how he does with the beach. I will be more than ok if he is not quite ready for the ocean! I can see it now, me chasing after him as he runs towards the water every 5 seconds. Sounds relaxing right? Hmmm, crossing fingers that I get some relaxation in. Maybe, just maybe, he will be content to play in the sand. Guess I have a little longer to worry about that!


1 comment: