Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Doctor Anyone?

 I am thankful that I get to be this boy's momma and he gets increasingly more independent as the days go on. Makes this little momma sad and also makes me wonder how many trips to the hospital I might have to make in the future!
 He loves monkeys. I think he thinks he is a monkey at times. He loves bananas and loves to climb EVERYTHING! He spent about 10 minutes climbing in and out of this cubby at church over and over again.
 He thinks he is one of the big boys. He loves to play big boy games like corn hole! He also followed his big friend H back there all over the playground. There are not many things that scare him...and that scares me. haha.
But at the end of the day, when this face is looking back at you...what more can you do but smile and thank the Lord that we haven't had to go to the emergency room...yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment