Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Starting

Well just starting out on this thing! I enjoy reading my sister's and decided I wanted to try one of my own. I guess just the basics right now would be neccessary. I am in my first year of teaching which always provides for interesting stories. I have a class of 15 kindergarten students. I just recently got engaged to the love of my life, Jonathan. He makes me happier than I ever could have imagined. He is leaving soon to go to basic training in Missouri and I won't be able to talk to him so I am NOT excited about that!

My birthday was yesterday, I am now 23 years old. That doesn't look like a very high number but it sure seems like it to me. I had so many friends wish you me a happy birthday and I am so grateful for all the amazing people I have met in my life. My little kids, my students that is, sang to me. It was beautifully off key but very sweet! Jonathan came to see me at work and brought me a rose. He hung out with us for a little while and all the kids were really excited he was there. It was difficult making some of the understand what a fiance is. One of my little boys kept telling that he liked me new husband! Haha.

Anyhow, this will basically just be a place for me to post thoughts and stories. I will do my best to keep you updated on happenings! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yah! Welcome to the world of blogging! I have no doubt you'll have lots of fun stuff to share (especially over the next 15 months - preparing for the wedding)! I'm going to go add you to my blog list! love you and glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete