Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nervous

So our county has a board meeting tonight and I am very nervous about that. Apparently they are supposed to be talking about contract renewals tonight. As all of you know our economy is not in the greatest shape and even education is taking a huge blow. I am desperately hoping at least next year I will have a job waiting for me to return to. Now is just about the worst time to be a first year teacher. We have already heard about several other counties telling first year teachers not to expect to have a contract waiting for them! Please keep me in your prayers tonight as our board meets and makes very important decisions about next year. I do not think I have ever been this concerned about something. I love my job with everything I have and I put everything I have into this job and those kids.

On top of them talking about contract renewals they are also having to deal with a lot of angry parents and faculty members in our county that are upset about all ths shifting our board has already issued with the principals in ALL the elementary schools. I am very scared right now and totally in the hands of the Lord. I am counting on Him to protect me and watch over me right now. Please help me look to him right now!

1 comment:

  1. sent up prayers for you and will keep doing so. He will provide.

    btw, you're doing great with your blog! keep up the posts!

    ReplyDelete