Friday, March 20, 2009

Leaving Stinks!

Well, Wednesday I took the day off and spent my last day with Jonathan for a while. I got to spend most of the day with him. His recruiter let me and his dad ride up to Atlanta with him to the hotel where he dropped Jonathan off. It was definitely one of the harder things I ever had to do. I love him so much and am absolutely thrilled that he has found something that he can do that allows him to be happy and proud. I know part of the reason he is doing all of this is for us, so that we can start our lives together next year. I am so proud of him but I already miss him like crazy. The worst part is not getting to talk to him. This is the first day I have gone without talking to him in a looooong time. I really hope I get to talk to him this weekend.

This time will definitely be a challenging time for us but also a time of growth for us. We will have to rely on God and really put our relationship in His hands. I am looking forward to writing each other and all that stuff. I ask that you keep the both of us in your prayers over the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking of you lots this week. Know you're having a tough time. Anytime, you want to come up and hang...please do. I know a cute kid who will cheer you up!
    P.S. I know you don't want to move for one year, but have you called about any openings around here? We'd love to have you now that you have NO reason to stay where you are!!

    ReplyDelete