Saturday, July 18, 2009

Getting Closer

Well yesterday I went to do a trial run with my hair do with Cassidy, the girl that is doing my hair for my wedding. It looked good and if I can ever figure out how to put pictures up on here I will put a picture of it up. I have not showered yet this morning so it is still a lot of curls going everywhere.

I am about to shower and get ready to go to a shower, not mine. My good friend and old roomie Bray is getting married in September and I have a shower for her today in Athens. So I am looking forward to seeing her! I haven't seen her in so long. I get to see her two weeks in a row! Melanie and Bray are both throwing me a shower next week, it will be my first one! YAY! I am excited that everything is getting close. It makes me nervous that everything is not ready but I know I have done all I can do right now.

We will be starting back in school soon and I am trying to do my best to get everything ready so I have less to worry about once we get back. I have most of my bulletin boards started but I still have to put all my posters and everything back up on the walls.

Jonathan will be home in two weeks and I am more excited about that than anything! I read my sister's blog about anticipating Josh getting home and I wish I would have only had to go a week! It's ok though, I know she misses him! I am just excited that Jonathan will be home soon, even if it is only for a little while. I love him so much and can't wait to be his wife! Well I have to go get ready for Bray's shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment