Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wedding Bells

Well it has yet again been a while but with good reason. Jonathan and I will be getting married in a month, August 15th. So I have been super busy getting everything together. Today I went and picked out the tuxedos for the guys. It was fun but I think the people were about ready to shoot me because I kept changing stuff on them! But in the end we got it all worked out.

I also got my wedding band purchased and it is going to get sent out to get sized tomorrow so hopefully that will all be done in about two weeks. It took me a while to find one that worked with my lovely engagement ring but this sweet old man help me find one that works well and looks lovely. I got Jonathan's ring ordered and it might be here as soon as the end of this week.

I am going Friday to do a trial run with my hair dresser and have a wedding shower on Saturday for my old roommate who is getting married in September. I am very excited about everything and it is all coming together very nicely. Continue to pray for Jonathan as he finishes his last two weeks of AIT in Missouri and gets ready to come home to the planning madness! lol. Pray that everything continues to work out well with all the wedding details.

No comments:

Post a Comment