Friday, July 31, 2009

He's Coming Home!

Well sorry it has been a long while but I have been overwhelmed with school and wedding stuff. I have worked three 11-hour days at school this week and I am quite burned out. It has been an interesting and frustrating week at school. I am working with being at peace with certain things. I got to meet most of my students Wednesday night at orientation. I still haven't met two of them. This year will be good but I have no doubt it will present challenges and obstacles of its own different from last year.

Even though I am exhausted I am excited because Jonathan is coming home today. He will get here late tonight and I couldn't be more excited!!! I am sad it is only for a little while but I will definitely take what I can get. We have a busy weekend ahead of us. On Saturday we are eating lunch with his mom's family, then we are heading to Athens to get him fitted for his tux. Then we will probably eat with my parents and get dad to take a few pictures to use for the reception.

Jonathan has to go back Saturday night to his mom's to go to church with them and eat with more of his family. I will be at Winterville Sunday morning where they are having their shower Sunday afternoon. Jonathan and I are going to meet back up later that day to drive to the airport to pick up his dad and Karen. We are going to eat dinner with them on the way back to their house. Then after spending a little bit of time there we will head back towards my apartment. Then Monday is the first day of school. So I need to find some energy from somewhere to get through this weekend and next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you won't see this b/c you'll be too busy to check email, but hope you have a great weekend. It sounds like it is action-packed, but remember to breathe and just enjoy as much as possible. Monday is a big day too! Hoping you are able to get through the first week with kids without too much difficulty.

    ReplyDelete