Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pool and Packing

Well it has been a little while. We are down to a miniscule 24 more days. That probably seems to a lot to those of you that see their hubbys on a regular basis but trust me for us 24 is not a big number at all. I have been cleaning, packing, and catching up with friends so far this week.

Monday my sweet friend Becca came by. Becca and I played doubles together my freshmen year at Emmanuel. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and it was wonderful to catch up with her and hear about her new house and the many adventures she has had this summer. She got to meet Cash and he did his best to charm her.

Tuesday afternoon I met up with my cousin Russell to play tennis but it was so miserably hot that we didnt play for very long. He has more of a baseball style to his tennis playing that makes it quite interesting. Haha.

Today Cash and I met up with Melanie and Hudson at the pool. We caught up and basked in the sunshine. We both were forced to take frequent dips in the pool in order to stay cooled off. Cash took a couple of swims but for the most part just enjoyed running around playing with his buddy Hudson. Both boys were worn out and Melanie and exchanged phone photos of the pups passed out in the same position. Too funny!!

I got some shoes and clothes packed up that will be staying here. I am trying to get Cash accustomed to be on his leash when we got out now because he will have to be when we get to Germany. I have also been looking into the online masters program at Liberty University. They have some great discounts and options for military and spouses. I am getting very excited about possibly starting it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment