Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Monday Madness

Well yesterday I got up and got a workout in before packing the car with more boxes to take to my mother-in-laws. I decided to make a day of it and scooped up Cash to go spend some time with my sister and the boys. Jack enjoyed playing with Cash a little as always. Shortly after I arrived poor little Jack had a rough morning so I got some great cuddling in with my sweet Sam. I can't believe how much I am going to miss out on with those boys. I am going to miss them both so much. I have been slacking on pictures, mainly because my camera is dead and I keep forgetting to charge it.

After spending some time with the Laura and the boys I headed over to my mother-in-law's house to drop off some boxes and hang out with my sister-in-law, Ashley. Ashley and I went to grab a bite to eat for dinner and then to Walmart for a bit. We had a good time hanging out and I ended up just staying there because it got late and headed home this morning. Today is going to be a chill day of relaxing and trying to organize more of the things that are going with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment