Monday, July 26, 2010

Watch Out Teens...here we come!!

That's right we are in the teens, 19 to be specific. I am sooo excited only 19 more days without my hubby. I am so ready. In the meantime I am continuing to pack up things and try to keep things in a somewhat civilized state here at the apartment...its driving me nuts. This weekend my dad and brother got a couple of big pieces of furniture out of the way for me and that was greatly appreciated.

Saturday night the family got together at Carraba's and celebrated John's 34th birthday a little early. We enjoyed good food and taunting Jack with croutons! Haha. It was a little strange because every now and then the thought would pop up in the back of my mind that I would miss out of this celebration next year. My brother means so much to me. He is 9 years older than me so we weren't really all that close growing up. Lucky for me he took up residence in Athens while I was still in middle and high school. That is when we really got the chance to spend time together and go places together and it was always a highlight whenever I did. He is such a sweetheart and I would not trade anything for my big brother.

This week it seems like I got something going on each day which should be fun. I will keep you updated as I go!

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to cut you some slack for the next few weeks, but you are really going to have to start posting pics with your posts when you get to germany!!

    enjoyed seeing you today...trying not to think about you not being a half hour away and half a world away instead! ack!!

    ReplyDelete