Sunday, January 16, 2011

Busy Bees Making Honey

Well I just completed my first week of work and with Jonathan working at night things have been nutty in the Rupard household. We are rarely home together and the majority of the time that we are is spent with one or both of us sleeping. This schedule will take some getting used to! Anyhow, I have so far been faithful about taking my pictures so let the 365 blog continue!

*January 10th~ Jonathan finally got batteries for his remote to his helicopter and was flying it around tonight. Cash found this quite confusing at first, and just ran around after it until he finally concluded somewhere in that canine mind of his that this helicopter was not welcome and began barking furiously at the helicopter! Jonathan was trying to get him to stop barking because it was late and I was so busy laughing at the entire scene that I certainly was not helping the situation! Haha!

*January 11th~ Bacon is a staple at our house, extra crispy bacon that is! Jonathan and I both love extra crispy bacon and go through bacon quite quickly! This morning I got up a little earlier before going into work so I could make some bacon and fold clothes simultaneously! It was quite impressive in case you were wondering!

*January 12th~ As I mentioned earlier Jonathan and I have basically been on separate schedules this week and will be for a little while now. As a result the message board on the fridge has become our best friend because it is our main means of communication. We leave each other messages about things that need to be done or other important things because we started to notice that the house was getting the raw end of the deal! My sweet hubby has been so wonderful in helping keep it clean! Just so you know, I wrote this on Wednesday Jan 12th for the next day so I have not cheated yet! Haha notice the yet!
*January 13th~ This is a picture of the sweet rose my honey got me when he picked me up from work on Thursday night! He also got me dinner so that I didn't have to cook anything after getting home! It is these sweet little things that remind me how amazing my hubby is! He really does a good job of surprising me with little things every now and then!

*January 14th~ This was the result of Jonathan telling Kylie and Sammie, two kids under the age of 6 that they could color on him while we were over at the Greens house for game night! I think the neck is my favorite part!! Haha! I also like how Kylie wrote muscle on his arm where his muscle is! Needless to say he had to take a shower before going to bed!

*January 14th~ I try to keep leftovers in the fridge at all times for my hubby to take to work but I am not so great about making sure he takes them! Haha! So this was the day I cleaned out the fridge of all old leftovers or things that were not being eaten. The result was a much cleaner fridge and a sink full of tupperware!! It will certainly be nice to have a cabinet full of tupperware again! :)

1 comment:

  1. love your photos. you are doing awesome. that last photo made me chuckle, because that happens at our house. i sort of picky about leftovers (i only like certain things re-heated), and josh rarely takes them to work. every now and again he'll make it home for lunch to enjoy some, but more often then not...my sink looks much like yours every few weeks. typically on a wednesday night since trash day is thursday! enjoyed our chat at mom & dad's yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete