Saturday, January 22, 2011

Took a Fall

Haha, as I sit down to update this, poor little Cash just fell off the couch! Haha! Sorry, I guess it was that huge gust of air that just came through that just knocked him clear off the couch! ;)

*January 16th~ Cheese biscuits anyone? YUMMM! I have been meaning to try out this recipe I have for cheese biscuits that are like the ones at Red Lobster. I have to pat myself on the back here a little bit- they were pretty darn close. Jonathan hogged all the leftovers though! :( He took the leftover biscuits with him to work that night and I never saw them again! Guess I need to whip up another batch. Jonathan informed me after these were made that these would be included in his IDEAL MEAL! Basically his dream meal. In case you are wondering other things that have been put in the ideal meal hall of fame are the rice from the chicken and rice dish and cheeseburger macaroni. :)

*January 17th~ So my first online class for the spring began Monday. In the first week I have three chapters to read and a quiz on each chapter! Whoo hoo!! So my MLK holiday off work was dedicated to reading! :) Aren't I just a lucky girl!! haha. Jonathan saw me highlighting and just shook his head about how that never worked for him because he would just end up highlighting everything! Haha! Anyhow, as of today (Saturday)  I have finished chapter 1 and 2 and passed both quizzes. One more to go!
*January 18th~ So Tuesday was a special day because both Jonathan and I were off. Now, he is still on his strange sleep schedule so it doesn't mean quite as much time together as past days off but it was still a nice treat. We hung out as much as we could watching movies, being our goofy selves, and just enjoying the company in general! Jonathan was rocking my 2011 shades. I love this man!!
 *January 19th~ So back to work for me after a few days off and this is what I cam home to. It was a long day filled with semi-stressful situations, not to be confused with full blown stressful situations- not that serious people! Anyhow I had to stay later than usual because I was having difficulty closing up and could not get in touch with anyone for about 30 minutes! ARGH! Anyhow, My sweet hubby helped calm me down and make me feel a little better, along with with my good friend Tylenol! :)

*January 20th~ So this was in the wee hours of the morning for me but this is the time babe is up when he is off. Well my dear sweet love decided to put some more food in Cash's bowl for him. Cash usually stays in the bathroom overnight so all of his food and water is in the bathroom. We have a plastic container for his dog food that you can see in the background of this picture that slides very nicely into the bottom of the bathroom closet shelf. You do not really have to pull it out to get some out but Jonathan thought you did so he slid the container out some after getting a scoop and before he could even finish turning around was met with the sound of puppy food crashing to the floor! Haha. Jonathan made sure to note the next day that this was AFTER he has cleaned up some already! Hahaha!

*January 21st~ So Friday was my first solo adventure. I had to drive to Heidelberg for a training course for work. It is not too far, about 20-30 minutes. One of my co-workers was sweet enough to lend me her GPS and I was eternally grateful because it definitely put me at ease. Anyhow, while on our lunch break I drove out to get lunch and found myself across from one of the largest playgrounds ever with the most tunnels EVER!! This is one of those times where you think, "Man, where were these when I was a kid?!?!"

Anyhow, not much else going on our end. I got the invite to my sweet nephew's one year old party the other day and am soooo sad I am going to miss it!! I REALLY wish I could go but will not have enough time earned off yet for work. I feel like I do not even know my sweet Sam because he has grown and changed so much!! Just one of those things I will have to get through I guess.

1 comment:

  1. i still can't figure out how jonathan spilled all that dog food. either way, i am laughing out loud at the thought of cash just falling off the couch for no reason at all!

    ReplyDelete