Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's...365 in a new way

Well I wanted to throw my hat at the whole project 365 thing but in a new kind of way, blog style! I plan on trying to take a picture everyday this year and in turn upload those pictures to my blog and write about them as a way of keeping the short list of people that read this thing up to date with the happenings of our life here in Germany. So that being said the 365 Blog begins!

*Day One- New Year's was brought in with some friends of ours and some new friends here on base. We had a great time playing The Game of Things! If you have never played this game find someone who has it and go play it! You will laugh so hard and it is a perfect game to have around for game night with friends. We also had the traditional party hats, party horns, balloons, sparklers, etc. We ventured out on to the balcony to watch some of the many fireworks going on, I am pretty sure there were fireworks going off in every direction you look!

*Day Two- Baby has not been feeling well lately but this goes to show you even when he is not feeling well he is still his same goofy self! The day after new years was spent recovering from staying up late. We were able to get up by lunch time and spent part of the evening with Jim and Chrystal at their house playing cards and munching on good food.


*Day Three- Our wall of cards, pictures, letters, etc that have been sent our way continues to grow and I love that I have a wall in my house to remind me of all the love we have in our lives. If you do not see a picture or card that you have sent, it either has not gotten here yet or is on the fridge. We are so thankful for all the reminders from back home! I am looking forward to seeing the wall be over taken with things! ;)

*Day Four- Yes, this is a toy helicopter. Our Christmas package from Jonathan's dad arrived today and this toy helicopter was in there for my grown husband! Boys and their toys! What can you do! Thank you for the cute scarves, hats, and gloves on my end. I have to admit it has been kind of fun to be away for Christmas because Christmas lasted longer for us! People sent packages at different times so it was so much fun! Not to mention that getting packages is fun in and of itself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment