Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All the Ways I Love You

*Disclaimer: This is a sentimental entry and was intended to be entered on March 7th*

My sweet, sweet sister found a wonderful way to make this birthday special even though they are far away. She sent me some very cute bags with my initials on them that I have not yet photographed, but will soon, and this book. This is by far the best book I own now. It is, "All the Ways I Love You" by Theresa Trinder. Yet, that is not the reason I love it so.
This book is a gift from my nephews and that is so sweet but that is still not what makes this book my new all-time favorite book.
This little speaker is what makes this my favorite book. From this speaker I can hear with every turn of the page my sweet nephew Jack, 3, tell me he loves me and listen to my loving sister's voice tell me the ways they love me. I have gotten in the habit of listening to it almost every night before I go to bed. I must admit the first time I opened it up and heard his sweet voice I had tears in my eyes before I even reached the first page where they actually read. The first half is so funny because Jack literally shouts, "I love you!" each time. I absolutely love it and it is now one of my all time treasured possessions and would like my sister to know she could not have done better!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww Emily! I love my nephew Cameron so much. I know you're nephewa miss you too. I don't know what id do with out "baby time." You're a strong admirable woman who would follow her husband anywhere. I can't manage to move farther than Winterville. Lol. I'm very proud of you. I know how close your family is and how much they miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo glad it made your day! we love you!

    RUN

    PLAY

    ReplyDelete