Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tight Squeeze

No the title of this post is in no way related to me and my daily battle with my jeans. ;)

*Disclaimer: This post was intended to be posted on the actual day these events occured and there fore will be written as if it was!*

Jonathan came to see me today at work while I took a lunch break so we could spend a little time together and so he could get beat at ping pong!! Lol. At least my tennis skills come in handy every now and then. He came closer than last time to beating me though.

Later that night at work, once the kids were out from school and filling the place with useless noise (just kidding), we discovered the one youth in the place you should never play hide and seek with!
In case you are wondering he most definitely can get his whole body, including his legs in the locker and be able to close it shut and lock it from the inside. Those of you out there that are thinking, "I can't believe this horrible woman allows this to happen." hold your horses because he can open the door from the inside as well and nobody was forcing him to do this! Puts a new spin on bullying- "Go stuff yourself in that locker!"

3 comments:

  1. i don't wanna hear anything from you about a daily battle with your jeans...just wait, it'll get worse when you get preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess he won the hide and seek game? how late was he for dinner?

    ReplyDelete