Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The German Way

These are my very tired feet! I felt very "German" today, as I did a whole lot of walking! Jonathan had the car today and I had some things I really wanted to get done. Among these things I wanted to accomplish were going to the library to print out some maps so I could do this awesome picture frame idea I found on pinterest.
This cute idea shows a map in the shape of a heart of where we met, where we married, and where we live. I had some frames that I have been letting collect dust since my mom sent them to me because I wanted to do something extra cute with them. When I saw this idea on pinterest.com I immediately knew it was time to get those frames dusted and cleaned! Now if I can just get them on the wall where I want them. We have concrete walls all over the apartment and the wall I want this to go on (above our bed) is particularly stubborn. I managed to find some special nails at the store that I am hoping will work out.

Anyhow, after walking to the library, working out, walking to the store, then home, back to the store, on the train, walking to a different store, walking back to train, then walking home from train stop my poor feet are begging for rest. This was probably a total of 5 and a half miles all together. Needless to say I felt very "German" today with all the walking I did and am quite proud of myself. Now if I can just rest my feet enough to where I can get up and fix dinner and finish cleaning around the house...not sure if it will happen! :)

1 comment:

  1. so german of you! and healthy too!

    love all your cool projects!

    ReplyDelete