Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Catching Up

I have been fairly busy the last few days so rather than write about it, here are some much cuter pictures!

This is how I found my child one morning in his crib! He is up with the trends and knows that off the shoulder is totally in right now!

This kid loves his monkey rattle and mom loves that it entertains him when we are out and about.

It is also great fun to scoot underneath the chair. He seriously got mad when I pulled him out.

He is really getting around in his walker and he loves being independent. He goes all over the place. He likes to be at the door and watch the dogs outside.

Just too cute!

My favorite Sunday outfit thus far. I love his little sweater, and yes- I put shoes on him before we left.

My favorite of his little pullovers. Too darn adorable!! He is looking much too grown!!

And just when you think he is the sweetest...

ROAR!!!!









2 comments: