Monday, September 15, 2014

What is 2?

Well, for one- it is one more than one! It also happens to be the number of pounds that has been taunting me the last week. I have been doing pretty good with eating a normal lunch but eating lighter at night time. And I am only 2 pounds away from my first mini goal! The only problem is I have been 2 away for 2 long! ;) 2 many 2s!!!

Anyways, I don't feel the need to be as thin as I once was because I highly doubt that will ever happen again and I could kick myself in the behind for not enjoying it while it lasted! Haha! Never the less- I do want to feel good about myself and be able to step on a scale in confidence, not fear!

We planned on going to the football game on Friday night. Lighting and rain proved to have other ideas so after attempting to wait it out- we eventually decided a dinner trip to The Varsity was a better plan! Confession: this didn't help in the attempt at those 2! Anyway, Ian has never been to the Varsity so it was fun to take him on his first trip and he had fun. He had a hotdog, fries, and of course some of my FO! He also discovered that he likes to dip. He tried ketchup and was a fan! Although, more often than not he was just eating the ketchup off the fry and then dipping again! Goofball!


I also finally got a chance to pick up some more art work for his big boy wall! Took down his little baby animals that go with his baby bedding. One step closer to being a big boy's room. No tears, no tears! I was excited when I discovered these gems for 50% off at Hobby Lobby. LOVE that place!


Ian's new favorite past time is feeding the dogs their breakfast. I love that he is interacting with them more and more. Now, if I could only get him to stop laying right on top of Trooper! Poor thing, he is true to his name though- he is a trooper and puts up with Ian's overwhelming love!


1 comment: