Monday, May 18, 2009

16 More Days

Since today has come to a close I now only have to go 16 more days without seeing my fiance! I miss him so much. Jonathan was not able to call last week so of course I expected him to be able to do so yesterday, Sunday. Well 7:00pm came around and I still had not received a phone call. Needless to say last night was a very rough night for me! I wanted so desperately to just talk to him. Well he did not get to call yesterday but to my pleasant surprise he was able to call today. I almost missed it because I was still at work. It was after the kids had already left but I hadn't turned my phone off silent. Well luckily I was able to get to talk to him for a little while. It was definitely good and it will make getting through another week much easier.

Wedding details are starting to come together more and more. As of today, all my bridesmaids have ordered their dresses so another task checked off the list! YAY! I am going to start calling the flower and cake people this week to set up appointment soon. All of this is going to be so much easier when I can at least talk to Jonathan on a normal basis. I miss him so much. He was telling me today that his graduation will be at 8:00am Thursday and that will be the first time we see him. So basically I have to control myself the whole graduation and the whole time they do their marching thing. I don't know how I am going to keep from bursting! I can't wait to run and give him a hug and kiss!

Well we are in the second to last week of school so there is a lot going on at school, some of which we don't find out about until the day of! Nice huh? Well anyhow, the kids are ready for first grade and I am so proud when I think of how far they have come, all of them! Even my students that are struggling have accomplished so much!

Dilyn, my summer roomie, and I went running today. Dilyn is a friend of mine from Emmanuel. She plays soccer at Emmanuel. She is taking summer courses at Emmanuel so she is crashing with me for a couple months. It has been fun so far! I like having someone here when I get home because it is not as easy to be lonely! Well, that is all for now! My sister hinted it was time for a post so there it is!

1 comment:

  1. this is one of your best yet. next time we're together i'll show you how to upload pics. then, you can start showing us things you like for the wedding, etc.

    ReplyDelete