Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 more weeks!

Well not counting today I only have two more weeks until I see Jonathan! I am so way beyond excited! It is so wonderful that it is getting so close but harder at the same time. I miss him so much. I just feel so imcomplete without him here. I have just felt like part of me has been missing the past two and a half months. It has been absolutely dreadful! I know I am my own person outside of Jonathan but I love him so much that he is already so much a part of me. It is just the strangest feeling to not have him here by my side and not even being able to talk to him everyday! I love him so much! Okay so I am sure you are tired of hearing about Jonathan!

I went online to look at some cakes and as soon as my awesome sister shows me how to put pictures up on here I will show you some of the ones I fell in love with. I am trying to find something for Jonathan's grooms cake if he decides he wants to have a grooms cake.

6 more days of school and I thankfully got everything worked out with my leave request without having to take "sick days" or taking days without pay. My superintendant has agreed to allow me to come in after post planning and make up the two days which is fine with me because I would probably have to do that anyways to finish getting everything packed away! Well, that is pretty much all for now!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got your leave/time off worked out. If you aren't busy this weekend, you should come up here with mom on Saturday!

    hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete