Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home Stretch

Well I am in the home stretch with both school and seeing Jonathan! We have three more days of school left and I am so excited about all the fun stuff we have planned for the last week but also sad to see it all coming to an end. I am going to miss those rugrats more than I think I even realize right now. They make me crazy and make me laugh all within one minute. I love them all so much.

Well after today I am down to only 8 more days before going to see Jonathan! I am so excited that it is so close. I feel like this has been the longest two and a half months of my life! I got to talk to Jonathan a lot yesterday. They got their phones on Memorial Day so that was a nice treat I wasn't really expecting! I love him so much and I think this has strengthened our relationship more than I ever thought it would. I still picture saying goodbye to him like it was yesterday. Of course, it feels like a lot longer than that. I still can't believe I haven't seen him since March 19th. I am so proud of all that he has accomplished during this time and I can't wait to give him a huge hug!

I spent this past weekend with Jonathan's family in Helen, Ga. His mom's family had a big family reunion on Saturday and it was fun. I hung out with Ashley a lot, Jonathan's sister. It was good to see all that family again and I love them so much. His family up there just makes you feel so at home.

Today will be a fun week at school. Today we had bubbles and bubble gum. Tomorrow will be pizza and pop, Thursday we are makign ice cream sundaes, and Friday we are watching a movie and eating popcorn. I am stressing about their end of the year projects though. We were going to make place mats with pictures I have taken all throughout the year. So I am trying to order my prints online to print at the Walmart in Hartwell for me to pick up so I can get them before tomorrow. However, Walmart's website is not cooperating because it keeps saying under maintenance everytime I try to submit it. So please pray that all works out!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the project turns out well and you got the photos to work. Look forward to seeing some pics of the finished placemats.

    ReplyDelete