Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Are You Done Yet?

So yesterday early evening I had the priviledge of video chatting with my sweet big sis and two adorable nephews! Jack was dying to open his gift that arrived in the mail not too long ago so my sis thought it would be nice for me to watch and it was! What a blessing technology is! He was super excited about his Thomas Train matching game. He kept saying "It's Thomas the Train!" and "Can we play in here now, mommy?" I love that kid to death and miss him to pieces!! Sam also got to open his gift which had a cute helicopter shirt and pants outfit and a made for Sam bib that is more like a vest that is camo! So cute! While talking with my sister and the boys Jack asked, "Emmy, are you done with Germany yet?" I literally almost cried! He has such a sweet heart!!

Well we got quite the snow storm here yesterday where it snowed for about three or four hours straight heavily and we ended up with at least 6 inches. Jonathan of course decided it was family play time in the snow. Snowmen, snow angels, and snowball fights were had by all! The playtime did not end without near disaster when we could not find my camera anywhere but after ten minutes of searching it fell from wherever it was hiding it all the clothes I had on! Here a few pictures of our winter wonderland!
Our snow covered parking lot!

Such a beautiful sight!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure the snow will grow old at some point so it's good to see you are still enjoying it for now.

    enjoyed talking and the boys loved their gifts. we're waiting until Christmas to open ours...or at least we'll pretend we waited! lol!

    ReplyDelete