Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Well I have actually managed to stay quite busy this past week or so. We had Thanksgiving with friends of ours here, as well as getting into the Christmas spirit. The day before Thanksgiving my friend brought over her kids for a Thanksgiving craft. We made teepees from frosted ice cream cones. They were beautiful and yummy! Take a look at our pictures:



  

Thursday my hubby had to work but we enjoyed a nice brunch before he left of bacon, eggs, and toast. Not too long after hubby left I got to cooking! My sweet friend made an amazing turkey and a couple sides and I chipped in my own mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and macaroni and cheese (homestyle). I must admit our table looked pretty darn good! Check out the before and after pictures!

 

The weekend after Thanksgiving was dedicated to school work and checking out the Christmas market here in Mannheim. I have to admit I think it is a favorite thing of mine here, all these markets! It is like an ongoing festival!! Chrystal, Jim, Kylie, James, Jonathan, and I ventured out on Sunday to check out the Christmas market and all it had to offer!


James telling "Uncle Jon" how goofy he is!

One of the many candy booths...yummmm!
Chrystal and me
 
A shot of some of the booths.
Kylie even got to whisper in Kris Kringle's ear that she wanted a princess Barbie doll! We had fun even though I almost froze my toes off and ended up buying an extra pair of socks. Since then we have been simply enoying the snow we were given on Monday. I have not yet uploaded the better pictures of those so I will do that soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment