Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Jonathan Rupard Day!!

Today marks me sweet honey's birthday and while I am quite sure he very rarely reads this blog of mine I decided to share some sweet words about him anyhow!

Dear Jonathan,
 I still remember when we first met on a soccer trip to the mall and how we were both lucky enough to survive out first ride with Leah driving! Since that car ride there have been many moments I would not trade for anything in this world. There are so many things I am incredibly thankful for and I think your birthday is a great time to tell you some of those things!

~ I am thankful for the way you randomly come up behind me and wrap me in your arms letting me know at that moment in time I am all that matters to you.

~ I am thankful that you always give me a goodnight kiss before we go to sleep and always tell me that you love me so that I can drift to sleep with a smile on my face.

~ I am thankful that you randomly write me little messages that just put a smile on my face from ear to ear.

~ I am thankful that you help me out around the house when I am overwhelmed and put up with my craziness on Sunday nights when my homework deadlines come around.

~Most of all I am thankful that you asked me to be your wife so that I can live everyday showing my best friend how much I love him. I love that I get to wake up next to you in the morning and go to sleep with you every night.

Happy birthday to my best friend and the love of my life, I pray we get to share many more together! I love you!

1 comment: