Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hot Dog!

Yippee! It is is hot dog day! I know I will be having hot dogs sometime today. We might even grill up some hamburgers for those who prefer cow to well uhh...nevermind. One thing I have discovered about being in the army overseas is that it is a little more difficult to get out and do things on the economy which is why we barbecue around here like nobody's business. In the past month alone I think we have had or been to at least three cookouts! It is what we do around here to keep ourselves entertained!
Around here we have been "patiently" anticipating the arrival of a package from my mom of things we left behind and some things we had ordered online. One of the most annoying things about living overseas is that when we order things online, sometimes the company does not ship to APO addresses so we have to send it home to my parents and then have them send it on to us. We are very fortunate to have such willing parents to do this for us every now and then. This particular package held a new bed for little Cash and new TOMS for Jonathan and I.
Look, I can burrow in my own bed now!
Our shoe shelf is being overtaken by TOMS!

1 comment:

  1. do you two wear the same size?? those all look the same :)

    i know you are loving those toms!

    ReplyDelete