Thursday, July 21, 2011

Junk in the trunk?

Junk in the trunk...no I do not mean what you think I mean. It is international junk food day!! So how much junk food do you find in your house? If your household is anything like mine, the amount of junk food seems to grow when my husband makes the trip to the grocery store with me. :) I wish I could say the healthy stuff outweighs the junky stuff but I fear I cannot lie. I think my favorite junk food would have to be chips- they are my junky weakness!!


Jonathan is out playing soccer as I am here at the house. I am glad that he has soccer to go to with friends because I know how much he loves it. I do miss him when he is gone but I love that he has a passion and is able to still enjoy that passion.

We are dog-sitting for a couple that will be gone for a little while so we are a two dog household for a little while. I have determined we are not destined to have two dogs for a while because it tends to bring out the worst in Cash. lol. He tends to be very selfish with his belongings and his mommy and daddy. Haha. He has gotten a little better since Lola's first night with us. Hopefully they will continue to get along so that we can have hope for getting Cash a playmate in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment