Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wishful Thinking


Today is one of those wishful thinking days where I wish one of these were within a ten mile radius. Who am I kidding, I would go 50 miles at the least!! I have learned so much about cooking in the past year and half since my husband and I got here. I have learned how to make many of my favorite dishes and learned how to make many new things that have become favorites for us. However, no matter how much you love home cooking- sometimes you want a quick meal. Popeyes, Burger King, Taco Bell, and McDonald's are beginning to not cut it for me. Jonathan could probably care less, although I know he misses Chick-fil-A~ and who could blame him! I am not sure what led me to these random thoughts today but I just miss these little things that taste so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment