Monday, October 28, 2013

Miracle Monday

I am far too overwhelmed with love for a sweet family in my life to bring anything other than request to you today. I am asking that you join me in prayer that God will make this Monday a miraculous one! This family is a member of our church family and this particular man, Eric, has been like a big brother to me. He is a sweet and kind soul who is always willing to lend a hand when needed. He is a family man who enjoys spending time with his two boys and his wife. He has always offered words of encouragement when I need it and been available for a hug when you need one. I have not stopped praying for him since I learned of his condition Saturday morning.

Saturday morning, Eric was going hunting with one of his boys when he fell from the ladder. The ladder had been tampered with so that when someone put pressure on it, the weight would cause it to snap. He fell and hit his head. He does not have any physical injury but suffered a severe concussion. He woke with a severe case of amnesia. In his mind, he was 19 years old. He did not have any memory of his wife or his two boys. He has been released and is home with his wife and boys now. For now, he is in a place he does not remember. His wife says he is handling everything pretty well and has regained a few more years. I can't imagine how hard this is on his wife and boys, as well as him. I ask that you join me in praying that his entire memory will come back and make this a miraculous day for his family and himself. I know that our God is certainly capable!!

1 comment: