Tuesday, October 15, 2013

You Are My Sunshine!


My sunshine is getting to be such a big boy and I absolutely love watching his personality develop day in and day out. He is a very happy guy and I am so blessed. He is sitting up more and more and is trying to pull himself up to a sitting up position when he is laying down. He loves to sit and kick his feet and watch his feet!


We love looking at our flash cards of all different words. He is really babbling away now and I figured what better time than to show and tell him different words. He has said, "mama" now several times but he kind of babbles it over and over when he does say it. I am not sure whether or not he truly knows what it means but there have been times when he is in the car seat and he is sleepy and cranky that he starts babbling mama. It is so cute!


He is still a dedicated napper who needs his naps in order to function properly. He usually needs at least a morning and afternoon nap and sometimes tosses another in there somewhere for good measure!


I love seeing him notice and focus on things more now. In the morning, he likes to watch Curious George while playing when mama gets ready for work. He is an absolute blessing and there isn't a day that goes by where I do not thank the Lord above for this wonderful gift. He is sadly still battling with a cold and I am greatly looking forward to the day when he is over it for good!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a strong feeling that you are his sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete