Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Weekend

I am super excited about getting to use my new Initials Inc (click here) overnighter bag for the first time tonight!
How cute is it?!?! Anyhow, my college roomie, myself, and our boys are heading to the mountains for a night and hanging out in this cute little town tomorrow. She lives about an hour away so it is always a treat to hang out. Thankful for Fridays off which means I get to do cool things like this! Can't wait to post pictures! I have to head home on my lunch break in a little while and pack Ian's stuff. Yes, I am leaving today to go and have not packed his bag yet. But we didn't decide to do this until yesterday! Impromptu trips are the best! :) Super excited- and we get to go swimming. I will be interested to see how Ian does swimming now that he knows what is going on! haha. Happy Easter everyone and I hope you find a place to celebrate Easter and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. That bag is super cute! :) I love it. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete