Monday, April 28, 2014

Making Monday Marvelous

I try to do my best to kick start my weekdays with positive thoughts rather than the typical I hate Monday saga. I mean really- it doesn't keep Mondays from coming...so might as well make the best of them. I re-started my jogging efforts this morning. I am hoping to make it stick this time. I have registered for my first 5k in late August with my dad and sister. I am hoping this will keep me accountable in making me get up early and get it done!

A few weeks ago I traveled to my sister's neck of the woods and had Ian's pictures taken by a dear friend of my sister who I now claim as my own friend! I have only seen a few previews but every time I look at them- I am overwhelmed with how blessed I am and can't wait to see the rest. Here are my previews thus far, courtesy of MB Shaw Photography!


Now tell me that sweetness doesn't make your Monday better?!?! P.S.- If you do tell me it doesn't make it better I will openly call you a liar! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know!! I can't wait to see the rest!! She is pretty much awesome sauce and the sweetest!!

      Delete